Due to a lack of awareness, many people face the repercussions caused by Pulmonary Edema. To prevent any disease, you have to be aware of the symptoms of the disease. Likewise, to prevent Pulmonary Edema, you should know the symptoms of this dangerous disease.
The following symptoms may be the sign that you have Pulmonary Edema.
- Difficulty in breathing when you are involved in some physical activities
- Get Snoring while you are asleep
- Difficulty in breathing while sleeping at night
- Gain a lot of body weight within a short period
- Feeling Tired even while resting
- Increase of heartbeat
- Feeling Tired while walking
- Bleeding while coughing
- Swelling of the lower part of the body, including the legs
- Acute pain in the chest
Once you get to see some of the symptoms mentioned above, you should consult with a doctor. It would help if you visited a doctor in the following circumstances:
To find out whether it is pulmonary edema or not, your doctor may suggest you take the following steps
- To test the sample of your blood
- To get an X-ray of the chest
- To check oxygen in the blood
The symptoms of Pulmonary edema
List of Drugs used to treat this disease
- MS Contin
- Due to exposure to some kinds of dangerous drugs.
- Some kinds of heart diseases.
The only solution to save yourself from pulmonary edema is to take the right step once you get any symptoms mentioned above